On September 25th 2015, through United Nation, countries adopted a set of goals to end poverty, protect the planet and provide prosperity for all called 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It is defined as extended agenda the anti-poverty Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) as 15 yearly resolution signed by 193 heads of state for global.
17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) comes for over next fifteen years goals that involves government, private sectors, and all communities in order to reduce and end all forms of poverty, resist the inequality, resolve the climate change with all elements’ movement.
These Global Goals contain of 17 goals with several targets such as:
- End poverty in all its form everywhere
- End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition, and promote sustainable agriculture
- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunity
- Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient, and sustainable
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reserve land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
These goals are to create global development for 15 years to all people, to all countries and to all parts of the world.